[arin-ppml] Revised: ARIN-2017-4: Remove Reciprocity

David R Huberman daveid at panix.com
Fri Sep 8 12:09:59 EDT 2017

> Yes, so tell AfriNIC to stop being political and adopt an open policy
> and it will be able to get addresses transferred in.

We have been trying for years.  I presented a Inter-RIR transfer policy
three times at LACNIC, in 2014 and 2015.  Mike Burns in this thread
presented an Inter-RIR transfer policy at the most recent LACNIC meeting.
Many (quite a lot of us) participating in this thread have been involved
in the AFRINIC discussions.

"That dog don't hunt" is my response to what you're saying, and my
response is borne of four years of first-hand policy development work at
these RIRs.