[arin-ppml] Draft Policy ARIN-2017-12: Require New POC Validation Upon Reassignment

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Thu Nov 30 06:26:21 EST 2017

John,

I cannot comment for everyone in the community other than to say
that any network administrator who sees no value in accurate POCs
is certifiably insane.

I submit the following for your enjoyment:

There once was an admin named Hein
Who thought lying on his POC was just fine
then along came a scammer
gunned his hosts with a scanner
and Hein could do nothing but whine!

thank you thank you I'll be here till Friday....

Ted