[arin-ppml] Draft Policy ARIN-2017-12: Require New POC Validation Upon Reassignment

james machado hvgeekwtrvl at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 19:36:03 EST 2017

Generally I support this idea but I would expand on 3.7.

In the event that an entity already has an ARIN POC they would have the
option of accepting the new POC or utilizing an existing POC at the
entities discretion for the reallocation or reassignment.

I have been in the position of having multiple unknown POCs with ARIN for
$dayjob and having them connected random employees depending on whom the
salesman spoke too at the time they were filling out the documents.  I want
the option to have all the reassignments/reallocations associated with the
POCs I choose.

James