[arin-ppml] IPv4 SWIP requirements (?)

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Fri May 26 17:36:21 EDT 2017

In message <Pine.LNX.4.64.1705252147360.734 at localhost.localdomain>,
Hostmaster at uneedus.com wrote:

>What I would like to hear from the community is their input as to where to
>draw the line for 6.5.5.1...

What you would like, and what I would like appear to be two dramatically
distinct things.

I would like to just also offer the observation that I simply cannot
remember any time at which anyone has purported to follow-up on any
posting I have made to any mailing list while so throughly and
comprehensively and utterly failing to even touch on any of the
issues that I raised in the post which is allegedly being followed-up
on.

Perhaps I failed to be completely clear.  I will try again.

When either these new SWIP rules, for IPv6, or the current SWIP rules,
for IPv4 are violated... as they appear to be, with great frequency,
from where I am sitting... then who does one call?  The Internet Police?