[arin-ppml] ARIN Draft Policy 2017-1: Clarify Slow Start for Transfers proposed updates

Jason Schiller jschiller at google.com
Tue May 9 10:11:25 EDT 2017

John,

Having personally stood up at many members meetings, and requested
my fees be increased or even doubled if that is what it take to continue
on-going IT development and enhancements...

I do NOT think it is a worthwhile investment to add IT support to
catalog the type of transfer request justification.

It is even less important going forward with the new policy changes which
eliminates the need for smaller than /15 per year requests to use this
justification.

I will not be submitting a ACSP.

I was hoping there was a general sense from processing requests that might
help us to understand if certain request pathways seem like that are never
used,
inconsequentially used, used a bit, used more than one would think,
used quite a bit, used more than half the time, used most frequently, etc.

I don't think it is worthwhile to labor this point.

___Jason