[arin-ppml] Draft Policy 2017-6: Improve Reciprocity Requirements for Inter RIR Transfers

David Farmer farmer at umn.edu
Wed Aug 23 15:59:59 EDT 2017

Mike,

Thanks for the correction on CN and the link. I double checked of KR, TW,
and VN, the three NIRs that don't allow outbound transfers, only KR has the
two transfers of /22 from 2014 that I originally mentioned.

That is then less than 1% of the 303 transfers between APNIC and ARIN, and
probably way less than 1% of the address space involved.

This only reinforces my conclusion, the cure is worse than disease!

Thanks