[arin-ppml] rwhoisd source

Michael Peddemors michael at linuxmagic.com
Fri Apr 21 12:19:59 EDT 2017

On 17-04-20 11:56 AM, Dan White wrote:
> We're migrating a rwhoisd daemon to a new server, and can't find the
> rwhoisd source. Anyone know where it can be found?

It of course used to be housed at:

http://projects.arin.net/rwhois/

This is now a 404 page.

(ARIN, can you report on whether this will be re-activated?)

You can in the mean time use rpmfind.net to locate the latest source.
I think it is version 1.5.9.6-5 as latest.

There used to be a link somewhere on RIPE as well, but yes it is very
disappointing that this is so hard to find now..

Might be worth putting up a mirror..

--
"Catch the Magic of Linux..."