[arin-ppml] ARIN Accounts for Financing / Leasing IP

Brent McIntosh brent.mcintosh at cwc.com
Mon Apr 10 15:24:20 EDT 2017

Hi Robby,

Have you already applied to ARIN and qualified for a block in the size you wish to obtain via the other company?  I have just started a review of the NRPM to see what makes sense for this case.  I am sure you already reviewed it but I am still placing it here if that’s not the case. It may be possible to do this via transfer as outlined in NRPM 8.3

https://www.arin.net/policy/nrpm.html#eight3

Will follow-up and see what are possible options.

Regards
Brent Mc Intosh
Head of IP/MPLS Operations
brent.mcintosh at cwc.com | Office: 1-473-441-2360 | Mob: 1-473-405-2360
Mt. Hartman, St. George’s Grenada
www.cwc.com<http://www.cwc.com/>

"the longer we fail to detect the failure, the longer the network is failed".