[arin-ppml] re-org question

Scott Leibrand scott at dlvr.com
Wed Nov 9 17:25:15 EST 2016

Ok.  I'm not sure if the timing would work for this particular transaction,
but it sounds like we have a real-world problem that would be fixed by
removing the last paragraph of NRPM 8.2, so we should probably write up the
problem statement and submit it as a policy proposal.

Would you be interested in putting that into the process?  It sounds like
David might be interested in assisting if you need any help writing it up,
or I would also be happy to do so.

I personally believe that the "work with the resource holder" language has
now outlived its usefulness, and can be safely removed, particularly in
light of the RSA constraints that prevent ARIN from reclaiming resources
due to lack of utilization.

-Scott