[arin-ppml] re-org question

William Herrin bill at herrin.us
Mon Nov 7 12:45:23 EST 2016

On Mon, Nov 7, 2016 at 11:59 AM, David Farmer <farmer at umn.edu> wrote:
> What if the transfer part was made explicitly voluntary as well?  Would that
> solve your worry?
>
> Personally, I'd like to remove that clause all together, I do not see where
> it is reasonable to re-justify your resources just because of a business
> reorganization.

Hi David,

I think the appropriate solution is to remove the offending language.
The NRPM should concisely specify the requirements we place on both
ARIN and its registrants. Anything more wishy-washy belongs in
accompanying Guidance documents that offer best practices for
compliance.

Regards,
Bill Herrin

William Herrin ................ herrin at dirtside.com  bill at herrin.us