[arin-ppml] re-org question

Michel Py michel at arneill-py.sacramento.ca.us
Sat Nov 5 17:49:25 EDT 2016

I have been reading this thread with the greatest interest because I recently switched jobs and I am facing a similar situation than Bill, except that it has already happenned, we are not even a subsidiary anymore.

Long story made short : after decades of merger and acquisitions, my org is operating un-announced address space that has never been transferred. We use eleven contiguous /24s scatterred un the middle of a /16.
Re-numbering is NOT an option regardless of the incentive.

The org who is assigned the /16 does not reply no my messages. Besides getting these adresses assigned to us by the former parent org, what are my options here ?
I do  not  need the entire /16, so it will have to be broken down into a /21, a /23 and a /24. I don't need the entire /16, what should I do ?

Thanks,
Michel.