[arin-ppml] LAST CALL for Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2015-3: Remove 30 day utilization requirement in end-user IPv4 policy

Steven Ryerse SRyerse at eclipse-networks.com
Thu May 12 18:01:25 EDT 2016

I agree with Matthew & Milton.  I’m seeing large legacy holders sell off parts of their blocks small chunks at a time. That is the result of supply and demand and in this case the exhaustion has led to demand from organizations that hold Legacy blocks larger than they need.  This is how the marketplace really works as they see an opportunity to make money filling the demand. The market will reach equilibrium at some point and then true shortages will arise which will increase the price per IP. Pure supply and demand economics. The haves already have cornered the market and the have nots now have to buy from them. Hard to see how any policy will ever stop this normal business cycle.

Steven Ryerse
President
100 Ashford Center North, Suite 110, Atlanta, GA  30338
770.656.1460 - Cell
770.399.9099- Office

        Conquering Complex Networks℠