[arin-ppml] Draft Policy ARIN-2016-5: Post-IPv4-Free-Pool-Depletion Transfer Policy

Matthew Kaufman matthew at matthew.at
Sat Jun 25 02:20:05 EDT 2016

On 6/24/16 2:09 PM, Scott Leibrand wrote:
> Matthew,
>
> Have converted your network to IPv6-only

No, because neither of my two transit providers have IPv6 yet. Hopefully
that's not because they're spending all their time debating IPv4 policy.

> , turned off IPv4,

See above.

> and returned your IPv4 addresses to ARIN?

Why would I return my IPv4 addresses to ARIN? First off, I didn't get
them from ARIN... and second, I hear they're going to be quite valuable
to speculators.

Matthew Kaufman