[arin-ppml] 2016-6 ARIN-PPML

Rudolph Daniel rudi.daniel at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 22:24:07 EDT 2016

Ref:
2. Replace the Community Networks section with a generic small ISP policy
allowing allocations of /40 (qualifying for xxx-small IPv6 fee category);

Is there any community support for above?

rd
Apologies for the previous post, it's difficult to find my comment as
posted.

>>    1. Rewrite the Community Networks section to not reference HD-Ratio,
as the Draft Policy suggests;
>>    2. Replace the Community Networks section with a generic small ISP
policy allowing allocations of /40 (qualifying for xxx-small IPv6 fee
category);
>>    3. Remove the Community Networks section all together; It doesn't
seem to have been used since it was adopted, see Dan Alexander's Policy
Simplification presentation, slide #4. If we go this way, 2.11 should be
deleted also;