[arin-ppml] Spam from ipv4seller.com AKA ipv4salvation.com aka slashnineteen.com

Jay Hennigan jay at impulse.net
Wed Apr 20 19:47:35 EDT 2016

I am getting numerous unsolicited emails at ARIN contact addresses from
the above outfit wanting to buy our IPv4 netblocks. Included in the body
of the email is the ARIN "Facilitator" logo as well as the other RIRs.

Is this in any way sanctioned or authorized by ARIN? If not could we get
cease-and-desist please? If so, please reconsider!

And, to the entities responsible for [74.91.86.114] (mail origin IP) and
[97.74.42.79] (spamvertized website), could we get a LART, please?

I'm happy to send spam samples with headers off-list on request.

--
Jay Hennigan  |  jay at impulse.net  |  CCIE #7880  |  WB6RDV
Chief Network Architect  |  Impulse Advanced Communications