[arin-ppml] Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2015-1: Modification to Criteria for IPv6 Initial End-User Assignments

Matthew Petach mpetach at netflight.com
Sun Sep 27 13:46:05 EDT 2015

On Fri, Jun 26, 2015 at 3:22 PM, William Herrin <bill at herrin.us> wrote:

> Maybe there's a third way we're not seeing, like retiring e, adding
> the new element as f, and then re-inserting the catchall some other
> way, point g or as a sentence that follows the ordered list.

Oooh, I like that--remove the catch-all from the
ordered list, and make it a separate sentence
after the list:

"Finally, an organization may also qualify by
providing a reasonable technical justification
indicating why IPv6 addresses from an ISP
or other LIR are unsuitable."

I'd support this proposal with the catch-all
moved to a separate sentence after the
list, and the list item lettering being kept
consistent before and after the change
for all other list items.

Matt