[arin-ppml] Transition /10

Martin Hannigan hannigan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 11:14:48 EDT 2015

s\/transition/v6 deployment/g terminology collision. Re-purposing this for
new entrants and last allocations, not necessarily "fully" aligning with
other regions.  You can currently go to RIPE for a last /22 regardless of
what region you're in and seems to contradict at least the current fail on
"allowing" use of global resources. Anyhow. Just tossing it out there.