[arin-ppml] Fraud reporting question

Adam Thompson athompso at athompso.net
Tue Jun 23 13:39:01 EDT 2015

Funny :-)

I was talking about fraud reports, not messages posted here.  Anecdotally, I know of several people (now including me) who've submitted fraud reports and never heard anything back.

At least someone at ARIN has a sense of humor.  (At least, I prefer that interpretation to the other  possibilities!)

-Adam