[arin-ppml] On IPv4 free pool runout and transfer policy requirements for the ARIN region

Lu Heng h.lu at anytimechinese.com
Mon Jun 8 06:24:38 EDT 2015

Hi Callum:

Proven your claim otherwise you will get sued, posting personal information
as well as company information in which in public space without back up
evidence is illegal cross every continent.

It was posted by you in the RIPE list same flaunt information there as
well, each claim in your mail is totally untrue and I believe it has no
relevance to policy discussion in which suppose to be happening here.

More over, I believe you are very aware of your unlawful activity there is
the reason for you to choice to use an redeem gmail account to hide your
identity.