[arin-ppml] ARIN-PPML 2015-2

Mike Burns mike at iptrading.com
Fri Jun 5 15:58:20 EDT 2015

Hi Mike,

I'm of two minds about it myself. On the one hand, ARIN employees aren't supposed to be pushing their own policy. Too much risk of the organization folding in on itself to the exclusion of outside input.
On the other hand, we've written a lot of crap policy for lack of a professional to help us convert our ideas into well crafted policy language. Maybe asking for help is how we get policy that does what we meant it to do.

Regards,
Bill Herrin

Meh. You said you would ratify and revise, which is good enough for me.
Regards,
Mike