[arin-ppml] 2015-2

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Thu Jun 4 16:12:41 EDT 2015

On Jun 4, 2015, at 4:00 PM, Steven Ryerse <SRyerse at eclipse-networks.com<mailto:SRyerse at eclipse-networks.com>> wrote:
I’ve seen quite a lot of folks in this community state in this forum that keeping the Registry Database current is important to them and I share that position.

Steve -

    If that’s the case, then please engage with the portion of the community that seeks
    need-testing for transfers, work to understand their concerns, and come up with a
    policy proposal that addresses them.   That is likely to be far more effectively that
    asserting a registry accuracy concern, since attempted transfers that don’t meet
    policy can’t be put in the registry without making the registry an inaccurate record
    of the party with rights to the address block entry.

Thanks!
/John

John Curran
President and CEO