[arin-ppml] 2015-2

Mike Burns mike at iptrading.com
Thu Jun 4 10:43:52 EDT 2015

"Ignoring a request by a seller of address space to update the contact information to that of a buyer means the registry will no longer reflect reality, thereby defeating the point of the registry."
Regards,
-drc
(ICANN CTO, but speaking only for myself. Really.)>>>

Think you are correct....but, it is ever ignored?
RD

Hi Rudy,

While the MS/Nortel auction was underway, I purchased a legacy /24 from a seller and asked ARIN to update Whois as a test.

I refused to cooperate with any needs test but told them I would send them a copy of the contract and they could also communicate with the seller.

They refused.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Mike Burns