[arin-ppml] So long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Goodbye

Kevin Kargel kkargel at polartel.com
Wed Jan 28 10:25:14 EST 2015

I thought I would make a little noise on the list on my way out.  I will be leaving my current position this week and unsubscribing from ppml.  I may be back from my next position (whatever that may be).
PPML has been a tremendous learning experience for me and I feel I have made some friends here.  I will miss the discussions and the people greatly.  Especially the discussions where we didn't agree and I received education.  Thank you all for helping me grow and for making the world a better place.
If anyone wants to keep in touch please connect to my LinkedIn or I will happily provide my personal email to anyone that wants it.
If anyone gets to Sioux Falls SD I'll buy the first round!

If this noise is inappropriate I trust the mod will intercept and remove it.

So long all, it's been real.

[Kevin_Kargel]