[arin-ppml] ICANN Board Nomination

da Silva, Ronald ronald.dasilva at twcable.com
Mon Jan 5 11:56:25 EST 2015

Dear ARIN community,

First, let me state my appreciation and gratitude to Ray Plzak who has served the last 6 years on the ICANN Board as a representative from the ARIN region, selected by the NRO/ASO.  Ray has had a huge impact to the addressing community over his career and his passion and commitment to this industry is commendable and renowned.  Thank you Ray!

Now, I’ve accepted a nomination to the ICANN Board to fill the void left by Ray.  And, as a current representative of our ARIN region serving on the ASO, I would ask for your support by way of comments via the NRO website.

https://aso.icann.org/aso-icann/icann-board-elections/2015-elections/

The comment period ends at the end of March.  So your participation and supporting commentary would be appreciated.  Also note, there are a couple others from our region on the slate of candidates.  I’m sure they would likewise appreciate your consideration and support.

Thanks in advance and a Happy New Year to each of you!
-ron