[arin-ppml] Policy idea: POC Validation

Jimmy Hess mysidia at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 20:09:12 EDT 2015

On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 1:08 PM, William Herrin <bill at herrin.us> wrote:

In addition to the 'annual NACK'    I would suggest  that  there always be an
*initial POC verification*   that needs to be confirmed by clicking a
link or going
through the same process within a couple weeks of the POC initially being
created,  And also after any change of E-mail address.

1 Year later (during the next annual POC verification) should not
be the first time that  any e-mail address receives an annual POC validation
request from ARIN.

The introductory e-mail should remind the direct or indirect contact  That
they will receive an e-mail once per year   that they need to confirm, etc.

--
-JH