[arin-ppml] Policy idea: POC Validation

Michael Peddemors michael at linuxmagic.com
Mon Apr 13 20:08:40 EDT 2015

On 15-04-13 02:30 PM, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:
> I know it loads extra work on you guys but it seems to me that providing
> a directory of who has IP in use, even if they are a customer of
> some larger ISP who is "responsible" for the IP, is a core function of
> a Registrar and I think we need to really discuss this thoroughly.

Here, here.. And I know the voices of law enforcement have also been
pushing for this..

--
"Catch the Magic of Linux..."

This email and any electronic data contained are confidential and
are addressed.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are
solely those of the author and are not intended to represent those of
the company.