[arin-ppml] Response to the ARIN counsel's assessment of 2014-1 (Out of region use)

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Mon Apr 13 01:52:38 EDT 2015

Thanks, David. I agree with your assessment. I think IPv4 scarcity is indeed the reason why ARIN is becoming so territorial and provides the incentive for fraud (even, as you note, without 2014-1). Setting the enactment date to correspond to some clear measure of "runout" could be a good step forward.