[arin-ppml] Micro-allocation policy proposal draft

Seth Mattinen sethm at rollernet.us
Sun Sep 28 11:52:59 EDT 2014

On 9/22/14, 10:56 AM, Andrew Dul wrote:

> At the Chicago meeting there was some discussion around the
> micro-allocation policy (section 4.4) of the NRPM.  I committed to the
> AC to produce a draft update to this section based upon feedback that I
> heard from the community.  Below you will find a draft update.

As someone who just completed a 4.4 request I didn't feel there was
anything broken about existing policy that warrants fixing.

The only thing I'd support is removal of the fees statement, which I
agree is no-op language. However, you do not address 6.10, which has
similar language. If you're going to change 4.4 you also need to address
6.10.

~Seth