[arin-ppml] Draft Policy ARIN-2014-17: Change Utilization Requirements from last-allocation to total-aggregate - revised

Tim Gimmel Tim.Gimmel at metronetinc.com
Thu Sep 18 11:04:22 EDT 2014

I noticed I have not seen any further discussion on this proposed policy change, I would like to emphasize how important it is to smaller companies such as ours.  Even thought our overall utilization is 90%+ we must get down to lower than the last /24 before we can ask for addresses.
  I will admit I do not have an answer on the best solution, but let us come to an agreement.  I do believe the staff at ARIN can tell if someone is gaming the system and trying to ask for undeserved addresses.

Regards,
Tim

Tim Gimmel
Metronet | Senior Network Engineer
3701 Communications Way | Evansville, IN 47715
Office: 812.456.4750
www.MetronetInc.com

[cid:image001.png at 01CFD327.92E12E50]