[arin-ppml] Draft Policy ARIN-2014-18: SimplifyingMinimumAllocations and Assignments

Seth Mattinen sethm at rollernet.us
Wed Sep 3 21:32:01 EDT 2014

On 9/3/14, 14:57, Steven Ryerse wrote:
> Fair enough, but you have ignored my challenge to show me where it says in ARINs Mission and founding documents that ARIN and this Community is not supposed to also serve small organizations. That is the foundation to this discussion.

ARIN serves small orgs well both in theory and through direct experience
as one. The NRPM and fee schedule is fair. This community serves small orgs.

I see no evidence (nor experienced) that ARIN's process is a burden in
any form. It's fair and equitable as far as I'm concerned. The process
is the same no matter what size you are, albeit the fees will come out
different.

~Seth