[arin-ppml] ARIN IPs and Spammers?

Michael Richardson mcr at sandelman.ca
Sat Nov 8 13:00:55 EST 2014

William Herrin <bill at herrin.us> wrote:
    >> If I send a bunch of junk mail from my house, or play music really
    >> loud late at night, does the city come and take my street address
    >> away?

    > The city arrives in the form of police who politely ask if you'd like
    > to spend the night at a different address with a somewhat more
    > restricted egress.

And, at some point, you may find that they took the entire house away, but
left the number on the house.  (In our world, they would likely let you keep
the house, but you'd have no egress onto that street).
Alternatively, they might enter your house, and remove the offending process.

So, yes, sometimes they do take your address on that street away.