[arin-ppml] Draft Policy ARIN-2014-16: Section 4.10 Austerity Policy Update

David Farmer farmer at umn.edu
Tue May 27 16:30:44 EDT 2014

It happens ARIN's allocation was a contiguous /11, some of other RIR's
got contiguous /11s as well and others got a mishmash of space
equivalent to a /11.  We can do with as we see fit with it, per policy.

If it says in the free pool, I expect it will be used whole or split
into fragments as needed need to fulfill requests.  According to the
inventory details, see link below, there are currently two /10s and two
/11s. I presume the /11 just received from IANA is one of the two /11s.

So, it might go as a /11 or it may be split up, its just a question of
what requests come when.

David Farmer               Email: farmer at umn.edu
Office of Information Technology
University of Minnesota
2218 University Ave SE     Phone: 1-612-626-0815
Minneapolis, MN 55414-3029  Cell: 1-612-812-9952