[arin-ppml] rdappilot.arin.net: Secure Connection Failed

Mr. James W. Laferriere babydr at baby-dragons.com
Fri Mar 28 22:27:41 EDT 2014

 	Hello All ,  When I goto the rdap url to preview the present code I get
the error message below .

https://rdappilot.arin.net/restfulwhois/rdap

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to rdappilot.arin.net. SSL received a
record that exceeded the maximum permissible length. (Error code:
ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)

     The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of
the received data could not be verified.
     Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.
Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this broken
site.

firefox 28.0
Windows Vista Ult. sp2 64bit

 		Tia ,  JimL