[arin-ppml] Draft Policy ARIN-2014-12: Anti-hijack Policy

Martin Hannigan hannigan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 14:18:43 EDT 2014

And if it's in the registry it's in someones name which means THEY can
write the LOA. Even in the case of another advertising a prefix
registered to someone and on their behalf, think routerless location,
the registrant writes the LOA for the upstream to pass off to peers
where and if needed. I do this all the time. The only time I ever have
to write LOA for stuff like this is typically in the AP region.

This sounds more like a giant faux pas than a policy problem to be honest.

Not in support.

Best,

-M<