[arin-ppml] [arin-discuss] Term Limit Proposal

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Wed Mar 26 15:23:26 EDT 2014

On Mar 27, 2014, at 2:58 AM, John Springer <springer at inlandnet.com> wrote:

> OK, I'm game. But it looks like a lot of ground to cover from here to there. It might make a nice change from deck chairs though. Is restructuring the AC in scope for the AC?

The scope of the ARIN AC is Internet numbering resource policies and
related matters such as internal guidelines that it needs to perform
its work.

Any members of the community (AC or not) can suggest a change to how
the AC is structured; such proposals should be submitted to the ARIN
consultation and suggestion process (as noted earlier) so the larger
community can discuss the proposal and the results taken to the ARIN
Board of Trustees for their consideration.

Thanks!
/John

John Curran
President and CEO