[arin-ppml] [arin-discuss] Term Limit Proposal

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Wed Mar 26 02:31:41 EDT 2014

On Mar 25, 2014, at 3:22 PM, Bill Darte <billdarte at gmail.com> wrote:

> Being the poster-child of offense to those who consider term-limits a good idea.... finishing my 5th elected term(and last) this year....I assure you I am not replying out of guilt.

In my opinion, this is sad news, indeed. You continue to be a very valuable member of the AC and I believe we and the community have benefited greatly from your input, wisdom, and experience over the years. You are about the least stagnant person I know in that in my experience you have always been open to new ideas and eager to change your thinking in light of new information.

Indeed, if you wanted to run again, I would consider you the poster child for why term limits are a bad idea.

Owen