[arin-ppml] Draft Policy ARIN-2014-9: Resolve Conflict Between RSA and 8.2 Utilization Requirements

Richard J. Letts rjletts at uw.edu
Tue Mar 25 20:31:36 EDT 2014

I also agree that getting the ARIN records updated should be a cost of doing business during M&A activities; this is the sort of thing that should be able to be delegated to the finance/business officers and they should deal with whatever is necessary to preserve the assets of the organization.

I find it frustrating when routing breaks that I can't find the right people to contact about it, and sadly IME it's not small companies that are the worst at this.

Richard Letts