[arin-ppml] Potentially credible v4 number pricing data

Jeffrey Lyon jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net
Wed Mar 5 08:17:21 EST 2014

Michel,

>From your explanation, we do not disagree at all :). It is easy to
obtain small allocations from ARIN (for now) but quite difficult to
find contiguous space in the much shorter prefixes. These are the ones
that would have market value. I've requested several /21's and /22's
from ARIN. This observation, of course, would not hold true for APNIC
or RIPE.

Thanks, Jeff

--
Jeffrey A. Lyon, CISSP-ISSMP