[arin-ppml] LAST CALL: Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2013-8: Subsequent Allocations for New Multiple Discrete Networks

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Mon Jun 30 19:31:07 EDT 2014

On Jun 30, 2014, at 7:16 PM, Martin Hannigan <hannigan at gmail.com> wrote:

> See the multiple event transcripts.
>
> We'covered this ground. No need to waste bits. If you, or the AC, disagrees feel free to tear my opinion apart with the myriad of facts you undoubtedly possess. :)

Martin - I have no view on the draft policy, but for others considering whether
they are in support or in opposition, it would be use to have a short summary
of your concerns.

> Let's simply agree that the ARIN AC doesn't represent all of our view points effectively and see what happens?

If you take a moment to express your views on the list, then the entire community
will see them and can support (or not) in their responses.  There is no question of
representation if you take the opportunity to post your reasoning to the list.  It is,
however, entirely your choice.

Thanks!
/John

John Curran