[arin-ppml] About needs basis in 8.3 transfers

Michael Peddemors michael at linuxmagic.com
Thu Jun 12 14:50:09 EDT 2014

On 14-06-12 11:43 AM, Bill Darte wrote:
> ...continue to flame

And I should point out, this thread has gone on too long with only a few
individuals chiming in..

Too many messages and people start ignoring the conversation, and it was
pointed out that not enough people are on this list, if the volume gets
too high on a back and forth.. people will unsubscribe, and the list
will have even less people.

Points of view have been made, arguments for and against should be kept
to a minimum I think.. or some other medium used for that..

Just my 2cents.. (Almost missed draft policy postings in all the noise)

--
"Catch the Magic of Linux..."