[arin-ppml] About needs basis in 8.3 transfers

Steven Ryerse SRyerse at eclipse-networks.com
Wed Jun 11 19:47:18 EDT 2014

Exactly, you just made the case I've been making in your real life terms.  Nobody including me wants anyone to corner the market.  If the ARIN policies are so hard to meet, that they have the effect of denying resources to real organizations with real needs, then the policies need to be fixed.  Simple as that.

Sounds like policies are denying your company needs.  Your company should be able to get right sized resources.  ARIN was created to allocate resources and not to find reasons not to allocate them.

By the way no apology necessary for expressing an honest opinion.  I appreciate an honest discussion.

Steven Ryerse
President
100 Ashford Center North, Suite 110, Atlanta, GA  30338
www.eclipse-networks.com
770.656.1460 - Cell
770.399.9099- Office

℠ Eclipse Networks, Inc.