[arin-ppml] About needs basis in 8.3 transfers

Steven Ryerse SRyerse at eclipse-networks.com
Wed Jun 4 21:01:33 EDT 2014

No offense, but there should not be a need for any organization to have to hire a consult to try and get the Minimum size allocation.  If you need a consultant for that then something is very wrong with the policies!

Steven Ryerse
President
100 Ashford Center North, Suite 110, Atlanta, GA  30338
www.eclipse-networks.com
770.656.1460 - Cell
770.399.9099- Office

℠ Eclipse Networks, Inc.