[arin-ppml] Minimum Allocation

Jimmy Hess mysidia at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 22:08:15 EDT 2014

On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 2:52 PM, Derek Calanchini <derekc at cnets.net> wrote:

>  Hi folks,

If you need a /22 from ARIN today and it's your first allocation,  then
your best bet  is going to be to be multihomed and therefore have the /22
minimum apply naturally.

The proposition to change the minimum is 2014-13, was still only a draft
policy;  subject to discussion under last call until  Jul 15.   If it
becomes acceptabed,  then, eventually ARIN should implement the new policy,
but that is in the future, and certainly nothing you can reliably count on
today and now.

 Has there been any movement on changing the minimum allocation?  I still

--
-JH