[arin-ppml] Fwd: Re: ARIN-PPML 2014-7

Rudolph Daniel rudi.daniel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 15:51:26 EST 2014

Rudi Daniel
(information technologist)
784 430 9235
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Rudolph Daniel" <rudi.daniel at gmail.com>
Date: Feb 6, 2014 4:50 PM
Subject: Re: [arin-ppml] ARIN-PPML 2014-7
To: "Martin Hannigan" <hannigan at gmail.com>

I am aware that on small states like the Caribbean, it has been difficult
to get support for ixp from ISP s who had a monopoly before deregulation,
and many small states still have just one or two ISP s.
I think Woody @pch has had some experience of conditions here in the
English speaking Caribbean, so if he believes that the conditions are now
better, then I will go with that....but I have not seen any appreciable
change so far.

Rudi Daniel
(information technologist)
784 430 9235