[arin-ppml] Internet Fairness

Steven Ryerse SRyerse at eclipse-networks.com
Sun Dec 21 16:57:51 EST 2014

Well Rob, we would have both of our name servers on topologically distinct networks but ARIN denied our small IPv4 allocation request!  You proved my point that small Orgs have it tougher than larger ones getting resources.

Steven L Ryerse
President
100 Ashford Center North, Suite 110, Atlanta, GA  30338
770.656.1460 - Cell
770.399.9099 - Office
770.392-0076 - Fax

℠ Eclipse Networks, Inc.