[arin-ppml] Internet Fairness

Seth Mattinen sethm at rollernet.us
Sat Dec 20 15:47:08 EST 2014

On 12/19/14, 17:05, Mike Burns wrote:
> And in this discussion there was suprising accord between Steven and
> Owen relating to the proposal to impose annual needs testing on all
> resource holders. I would suggest that the trading market imposes the
> most effective ongoing needs-test of all.

I see continuous auditing as hurting small orgs the most. Large orgs
have staff dedicated to that kind of stuff with no burden to them. Also,
a small org could have a large customer cancel in bad timing causing
them to fail an audit whereas a large org's churn differential has less
impact to their numbers.

~Seth