[arin-ppml] Internet Fairness

Steven Ryerse SRyerse at eclipse-networks.com
Fri Dec 19 16:28:06 EST 2014

But you ignore the reality of life in a small Org that has limited resources.  They are spending all their time just trying to keep their doors open and don't have the extra time to participate even if they want to.  I think this community is certainly capable of doing their fiduciary responsibility by making sure the needs of small Orgs are met just like is done for larger Orgs.  I do see this community doing some of that but I think more needs to be done.

Steven L Ryerse
President
100 Ashford Center North, Suite 110, Atlanta, GA  30338
770.656.1460 - Cell
770.399.9099 - Office
770.392-0076 - Fax

℠ Eclipse Networks, Inc.