[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-204 Removing Needs Test from Small IPv4 Transfers (fwd)

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Wed Apr 30 18:28:51 EDT 2014

John -

   If you apply for number resources today and make fraudulent statements
   to support your request, the resources obtained are subject to reclamation.

   Generally, this is when supporting material/representations were later found
   to be factually incorrect.

   If ARIN were to simply accept the word of the requester, it is rather unlikely
   that any requests would subsequently be found to be "in bad faith", as we
   would never request supporting documentation to be contradicted later...

   (That is not a statement for or against your suggestion, just some notes for
    you to consider regarding implementation.)

Thanks!
/John

John curran
President and CEO