[arin-ppml] Ip allocation

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Tue Apr 29 04:20:15 EDT 2014

On Apr 28, 2014, at 11:26 PM, Matthew Kaufman <matthew at matthew.at> wrote:

> Dual-home with a provider with no term commitment. No matter how painful that is, it'll be less painful than a policy change.

Matthew -

   One point to keep in mind is that all of these policies will remain in effect
   (albeit indirectly) even after free pool depletion, to the extent that we still
   have need-basis for transfers in the region.

   I am not advocating for or against a policy proposal, only noting that the
   present body of number resource policy in the region will continue to have
   lasting effects on number resource management for far longer than many
   folks may otherwise expect...

FYI,
/John

John Curran