[arin-ppml] Draft Policy ARIN-2014-8 Alignment of 8.3 Needs Requirements to Reality of Business-

Azinger, Marla Marla.Azinger at FTR.com
Tue Apr 15 14:54:12 EDT 2014

I support working on this.

However, I don't believe the second sentence clarifies anything.  "The transferred block(s) plus the amount of free addresses currently registered to the organization, must together not be larger than the demonstrated need."  This does not remove the 30 day immediate use problem.  This just adds another distinct restriction.

 I suggest you remove that sentence and add "transferred blocks are excluded from complying with the 30 day immediate use criteria".